We at /r/frozen have thought of making a thank-you book to Disney for all they've done, especially for their recent movie Frozen. Frozen had touched us in our lives in various ways, and now is the time for you to shout it out to the world. Ever wanted to thank Disney for making your life exciting? Now, you can!
Your stories and notes will be included in a set of unique, custom-printed books being made by the Frozen fan community to send to Walt Disney Animation Studios, the five main voice actors, and the Lopez family on November 19, 2014, the one-year anniversary of the film’s release. This book is a giant love letter from the fans to the creative team that made Frozen possible.
- Either leave a comment below or send me a note.
- The deadline is June 2nd, 2014, but I think it will be extended. June 30, 2014.
- Recommended length is anywhere from a few sentences up to around 250 words. The maximum length is now removed.
- It’s best, but not required, to include your name and location (state/country) at the end so the recipients get a sense of how many real lives they’ve touched.
- In addition to your entry for the main book, you may write a note intended for a specific actor or the Lopezes by addressing them by name at the beginning. Again, leave a comment here or send me a note.
If you have any questions or want to get involved, feel free to ask me, and please spread the word! Link back to this journal in your journal, or tell it to your friends.
My name is /u/sue_sakamoto on Reddit, just so you know.
EDIT: Submissions are now extended to June 30, 2014. Yay!
EDIT 2: Word limit is now gone.
EDIT 3: You can donate as well to help with the cause.